Giles Daoust, photographer, born in 1979, specializes in photography of a fantastic nature.
Giles Daoust, award-winning screenwriter and film producer active in Brussels, Paris and Los Angeles, founded the audiovisual production company Title Media (www.titlemedia.eu) in 2003 with director Alain Berliner. Giles has produced about twenty films and won several awards at international festivals, mainly in the field of genre film (thriller, fantasy...).
As a screenwriter, he has won more than 30 awards in international festivals and competitions. Giles has had the chance to work with big names in cinema such as Mike Macari (producer of The Ring), Neil Marshall (director of Game of Thrones), Lionsgate (the studio behind Saw and Hunger Games), Pascal Duquenne (Interpretation Prize at Cannes for the Eighth Day) and other famous people.
Since 2006, he has also been the director of the internationally renowned historical show Ommegang, on the Grand Place in Brussels.
As a photographer, Giles' work consists of searching for fantastic atmospheres in natural settings.
The artist surprises by highlighting small details in nature that generally go unnoticed, releasing supernatural atmospheres through this process.
- 2014: Laurent Gallery (Petit Sablon, Brussels)
- 2013: Art Gallery of the Cultural Centre of Spa (Belgium)
- 2013: Alfican Gallery (Brussels)
- 2013: Affordable Art Fair (Brussels)
- 2013: SO101 Gallery (Paris)
- 2012: American Express Art Catalogue
- 2012: Boston University Brussels Art Night
- 2012: Brussels Accessible Art Fair
- 2012: Dolce La Hulpe Brussels: one-year permanent exhibition
- 2012: Neess Gallery (Place du Châtelain, Brussels)
- 2012: CO2 Brussels (Place du Châtelain, Brussels)
- 2011: Milenarts Gallery (Sombreffe, Belgium)
- 2011: UGC Cinemas (Brussels)
- 2011: Galerie des Minimes (Sablon, Brussels)
- 2011: ARS-BXL (Avenue Louise, Brussels)