After studying engineering, photographer Patrick Rimond devoted himself entirely to photography in Japan. He lived there for 9 years.
In Osaka, he produced a first corpus of urban landscapes and portraits that are a direct and sensitive capture of reality.
Japanese spirituality has allowed her to find a backbone to adjust her relationship to the world.
He is invited to exhibit his photographs (Plaza Gallery Sengawa Tokyo, Graf museum-gallery Osaka, ISSISS Gallery Kyoto, Belgium Flanders Museum Gallery Osaka).
The artist also exhibited his published photos (Water Planet Osaka, Aman Iman France, Intersection London).
Since his return to Europe in 2005, Patrick Rimond has added other photographic experiences to his work as a visual artist, such as participation in the performing arts during intermedia residencies (Caravane à Plume Pyrénées, Ce Qui Secret Nantes, Choreos Paris), collaborations with other artists and a new practice, image manipulation.
- 2016 : Marseille Canal HUDROS 2016, Iki Edition
- 2015 : Arles Perspectives 2015, Le Pont Rouge, Iki Edition
- 2009 : Portrait 2009 Edition ENSTA Press Edition
- Gravure book
- 2011 : Le Ronin du 21ème siècle, 2012, Malaxe Edition
- 2017 : Festival Promenades Photographiques | Vendôme France
- 2017 : Frangulyan Gallery | Paris France
- 2016 : Platform | Paris France
- 2010 : Gallery KH15 | Berlin Germany
- 2009 : Plaza Gallery, Tokyo Art Museum | Tokyo Japan
- 2008 : Gallery O.N. | Poznan Poland
- 2006 : La Générale | Paris France
- 2006 : Gallery KH15 | Berlin Germany
- 2005 : Festival Transphotographiques, Espace Pasolini | Valenciennes France
- 2003 : Hitomi Bushi D'eau Gallery | Paris France
- 2002 : Graf Museum Gallery | Osaka Japan
- 1999 : ISSISS Gallery | Kyoto Japan
- 1998 : Belgium Flanders Museum Gallery | Osaka Japan