Professional photographic laboratories
Prints ordered are made exclusively controlled by the professional photographic laboratory Central Dupon, in Paris, ans Initial Labo in Boulogne-Billancourt, under the control of the photographer, in silver numbered and signed.
- Central DUPON Images and Initial Labo is one of the professional labs loyal to silver. Referenced by groups of international press and the greatest photographers like Raymond Depardon, Sebastiao Salgado, Gérard Rancinan, Robert Doisneau, William Klein or ... etc..
- The laboratory is a partner of Paris Photo, the international fair of photo art, festivals and many pictures as Visa pour l'Image, the Rencontres d'Arles, Gacilly or Sportfolio.
- We offer different formats, which vary the works and photographers.
- The prints are limited editions, numbered and signed by the author, art / 30 and limited edition prints.
- For those who want a framework it is possible to perform different types of finishes for their prints.
- These special orders are available on request only. An estimate is based on demand. The management costs are borne by the purchaser.
Here are the different types of coaching that we offer:
- - Framing gallery
- - Bonding with aluminum frame returning
- - The diasec
- - The american box
- Delivery is made by rolling, by the company Fedex.
- The costs are borne by the purchaser.
- Time is of 10 working from online payment validated days.